Top 5 Downloaded Legislation
- SR61/78 - Regulations Respecting the Welding of Boilers, Pressure Vessels and Pressure Piping (Repealed)
by Chapter B-5.1 Reg 1 (effective January 1, 2007)
Saskatchewan Regulation 61/78 (effective May 1, 1978)
as amended by Saskatchewan Regulation 16/79.
- SR262/67 - Design, Construction, Installation and use of Boilers and Pressure Vessels (Repealed)
by Chapter B-5.1 Reg 1 (effective January 1, 2007).Formerly
Saskatchewan Regulation 262/67 (effective August 15, 1957)
as amended by Saskatchewan Regulations 96/70.
- S-15.1 - The Saskatchewan Employment Act
An Act respecting Employment Standards, Occupational Health and Safety, Labour Relations and Related Matters and making consequential amendments to certain Acts
- E-6.3 Reg 3 - The Canadian Electrical Code (Saskatchewan Amendments) Regulations, 1995 (Repealed)
Repealed by Chapter E-6.3 Reg 6 (effective March 18, 1999). Formerly Chapter E-6.3 Reg 3 (effective September 7, 1995) as amended by Saskatchewan Regulations 1/96.
- M-36.1 - The Municipalities Act
An Act respecting Rural Municipalities, Towns, Villages and Resort
Villages and making consequential amendments to other Acts