Government of Saskatchewan
Monday, April 22, 2019
Publications Centre
Publications Centre
MY Account | View Cart

Change of Name of Children of Divorced Parents: Proposals (1985)

There is currently no obligation to consult a non-custodial parent upon application to change a child’s surname after divorce. The Change of Name Act should be amended so that parental consent is required, except where a court determines that dispensing with consent is in the best interest of the child.

Open Document

Purchase Documents
  Format Price Purchase
Printed Copy (10 pages) $2.50 Add To Cart

May We Suggest...

The following are some but certainly not all products related to the currently displayed product: