OC 858/2008 - The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Amendment Regulations, 2008 (Minister of Justice and Attorney General)
Title: The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Amendment Regulations, 2008
Minister: Minister of Justice and Attorney General
Summary: On filing date, these regulations will amend RRS F-22.01 Reg 1 to:
- add Enterprise Saskatchewan to the list of government institutions governed by the Act;
- add the confidentiality provisions of The Enforcement of Maintenance Orders Act, 1997, The Credit Union Act, 1998, The Real Estate Act, The Saskatchewan Insurance Act and The Vital Statistics Administration Transfer Act to the list of provisions that over-ride the access provisions in the Act;
- add the Public Guardian and Trustee to the list of “law enforcement agencies” recognized by the Act;
- delete disclosure provisions related to the 2005 centennial celebrations that are no longer required; and
- update the names of the ministries referenced in the Act.
See: The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Section 69)
These publications are related to the currently selected product as determined by the agency cataloguing the document:
May We Suggest...
The following are some but certainly not all products related to the currently displayed product:
- access to information
- freedom of information