Top 5 Downloaded Publications
- Misc. Rept. 2004-8: Lower Paleozoic Map Series- Saskatchewan on CD ROM
A series of 8 maps, a 42 page text pdf file, 3 appendices, and an interactive ArcReader project on CD ROM. The set of 8 maps are available on the CD ROM ($25.00), as eight individual print-on-demand hardcopy maps ($10.00 each), and as a set that includes both the CD ROM and hardcopy maps ($80.00); 2004.
- Mineral Resource Map of Saskatchewan
Large: 1:1,500,000 (31 x 48)
This completely updated map shows the extent of: areas of potash, salt and carnallite resources; oil, gas and coal fields; and areas of carbon dioxide, peat, and base and precious metal resource potential.
- Summary of Investigations 2010 Volume 2, Saskatchewan Geological Survey; Misc. Rep. 2010-4.2
Summary of Investigations 2010 Volume 2, Saskatchewan Geological Survey; Misc. Rep. 2010-4.2
- Summary of Investigations 1999 Volume 2, Saskatchewan Geological Survey; Misc. Rep. 99-4.2
20 papers (in 218 + xix) pages of text, including tables and figures. Also includes a Map package containing 22 maps.; Saskatchewan Geological Survey.; 1999
- Bedrock Geology, West Arm Road Section, Creighton, Saskatchewan (Part of NTS 63K/12) at 1:2 000 scale
Summary of Investigations map; 2004.