Top 5 Downloaded Publications
- OF 2014-1 Saskatchewan Phanerozoic Fluids and Petroleum Systems Project
OF 2014-1 Saskatchewan Phanerozoic Fluids and Petroleum Systems Project (Documents with SC = Structure Contour)
- OF 79-1: Evaluation of Techniques for Assessing the Uranium Potential of Lake-covered Areas
102 pages, 6 tables, 20 figures, 69 maps.; 1983
- Geological Report 123: The Middle Devonian Prairie Evaporite of Saskatchewan
Printed copies of this report are no longer available and out of print.
133 pages, 2 tables, 13 plates, 57 figures (42 in pocket). Available as a on-line referance or as a free download only
- Saskatchewan Petroleum Research Incentive
The Saskatchewan Petroleum Research Incentive is intended to encourage research, development and demonstration of new technologies that facilitate the expanded production of Saskatchewan's oil and natural gas resources. Research, development and demonstration projects involving new technologies related to oil and natural gas exploration, production, treatment, transportation, upgrading, processing, refining, and/or waste disposal from, or environmental impact of oil and natural gas activity will be eligible to receive the Incentive.
- Geological Report 161: Biostratigraphy and Microfaunas of the Jurassic System of Saskatchewan
83 pages, 26 plates, 9 figures. 23 charts in pocket.; N.B.: This report also covers the Zortman Butte, Montana, U.S.A.; 1972